Marineland Of Canada
Marineland is a place where visitors can enjoy the amazing performances of dolphins, sea lions and beluga whales. Look up close to the killer whale. Marineland opened its doors for the first time in Niagara Falls in 1961. It’s very easy to get to, because Marineland is one of the major attractions of Niagara Falls and has many signs that can easily lead you there. There are tons of free parking and you pass through the gates quickly even on busy days. You should plan on spending the whole day at Marineland and packing comfortable shoes because it’s a huge property, and you’re going to want to see it all.
Table of Contents
Take a map as it helps you to get your belonging and to plan your route first. The gift shop has all the souvenirs you want to get after you finish your day. You can get the Marineland to blow up the whales that all the kids love! There are plenty of places to snack on ice cream, popcorn and snack, so make sure you stay hydrated on those hot summer days. There are plenty of lunch options from salads, bagels, pizzas, hamburgers, French fries and beer-serving places. If you are on a budget, you are allowed to bring in food outside, but alcoholic beverages are not allowed. There are designated picnic areas where you can relax and take out your own cooler.
Marineland’s Marine exhibits include:
- Killer Whales – The Killer Whale or Orca, also called Orcas, is a large toothed whale which belongs to the family of oceanic dolphins. Killer whales are highly social species, with a variety of different pods, including several sub-populations living together on a large oceanic island off the coast of Southern California. Killer whales tend to eat a variety of different types of prey, but individual populations can often specialize in a specific type of food.
- Friendship Cove
- Arctic Cove, where the beloved Beluga Whale is to be found.
- The Bears
- Carp and Koi, which gather around deck bridges are also animals that you can see at Marineland.
Marineland Canada offers a range of attractions and tours such as:
- Dragon Mountain Roller Coaster
- Sky Hawk spinning ride
- Wave Swinger swing ride
- Lady Bug children’s roller coaster
- Tivoli hanging Ferris Wheel
- Kandu’s Twister
- Space Avenger
- Dragon Boats
- Flying Dragon ride
- Hurricane Cove a Sea Storm ride
- Sky Screamer tower ride
- Topple Tower
- Viking Adventure
- Orca Screamer
- Bumble Bee
- Ocean Odyssey
If you want to visit many times during the summer, we can recommend a season pass for only $5.00!
Ticket Prices & Admission Rates
- Regular (13-59 yrs) – $50.95 CDN Funds
- Junior (5-12 yrs)/Senior (60+) – $43.95 CDN Funds
- 4 years of age and under are FREE
- Parking is FREE
*Taxes extra. Rates are subject to change without notice. Persons under 16 yrs. of age must be accompanied by a person 18 yrs. of age and over.