Niagara Falls Butterfly Conservatory
Table of Contents
- 1 Niagara Falls Butterfly Conservatory
- 1.1 Butterfly Conservatory Overview
- 1.2 Butterfly Conservatory admision fees
- 1.3 Working Hours
- 1.4 Contact information
- 1.5 How long does it take to walk through the Butterfly Conservatory?
- 1.6 How much is parking at Butterfly Conservatory in Niagara Falls?
- 1.7 What do you wear to a butterfly conservatory?
- 1.8 What time of day is best to see butterflies?
- 1.9 Places and Things to do near Butterfly Conservatory
- 1.10 Where is it on the map?
Butterfly Conservatory Overview
In order to recreate the normal living environment of butterflies, the conservatory is filled with colorful alleys and greenery. As you walk, some of the butterflies may land on you, especially if you are wearing brighter clothes or a more expressive perfume.
Located on 11 square feet, the Butterfly Conservatory is constantly updating butterflies as their life cycle is short. Over 3,000 new individuals are delivered monthly from various butterfly farms.
The walk begins with an educational video that will arouse the interest of even the youngest visitors. There is no guide during the tour.
Butterfly Conservatory is one of the favorite attractions if you travel with children. They will have fun and learn interesting facts at the same time. For adults, this is an opportunity for a quiet and pleasant walk filled with colors.
Butterfly Conservatory admision fees
The Conservatory is a part of the Botanical Gardens but the entrance is separate and is paid:
- $17 for an adult
- $11.25 for a child over 6
- Kids under 5 are allowed to visit for free;
Prices are listed in Canadian dollars and do not include any taxes that may be applicable.
- Sunday: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Monday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Tuesday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Address: 2565 Niagara Parkway, Niagara Falls, ON L0S 1J0
Phone: +1 (877) 642-7275
How long does it take to walk through the Butterfly Conservatory?
You will need between 1 and 2 hours to complete the tour. You are allowed to take videos and photos.
How much is parking at Butterfly Conservatory in Niagara Falls?
You can park for a $5 fee
Parking address: Niagara Parks Commission Butterfly Conservatory Parking 2565 Niagara Pkwy Niagara Falls, ON L2E 3E
What do you wear to a butterfly conservatory?
Wear brightly colored clothing to lure butterflies to land on you. For instance, wearing a tie-dyed shirt with bright yellow and orange can attract butterflies. Isn’t this fantastic? A butterfly will be driven to you if you are wearing lotion or perfume that has a faint floral scent.
What time of day is best to see butterflies?
The hottest part of the day is typically in the afternoon, and as a result, this is also the time of day when butterflies are most likely to be active. During a bright and sunny afternoon, it is guaranteed to lift your spirits to see butterflies flying around and dancing.
Places and Things to do near Butterfly Conservatory
Where is it on the map?
Address: 2565 Niagara Pkwy, Niagara Falls, ON L0S 1J0, Canada